"Vicky is very responsive to the timescales that can be involved in transactions on the property portfolio and this helps with the smooth running of the Fund."
(Nigel Holroyd, Head of Colliers Capital )
Vicky has considerable experience in the investment property field and of landlord and tenant matters, both for landlords and tenant occupiers. She has been advising local authority pension funds and other institutional investor clients for over 15 years.
Vicky currently works closely alongside fund managers from CBRE, Aberdeen Asset Management and Colliers Capital – managing properties in the retail, industrial, leisure and other sectors.
- Assisted with acquisitions and disposals for local authority pension funds of properties with a combined property value of over £100 million.
- Assisted with the disposal of multi tenanted office premises in Borehamwood for £10.2 million.
- Assisted with the disposal of multi tenanted office premises in Sutton for £10 million.
- Assisted with the disposal of multi tenanted retail premises in Cardiff for £5 million.
- Purchase of a multi tenanted retail site in Sheffield for £14.5 million under a tight timescale and which was affected by complex title and tenancy issues.
“I have worked with Vicky for over 10 years on the Leicestershire County Council pension fund mandate and during this time I have found Vicky’s legal advice to be very professional, pro-active, sound and commercial. Vicky is very responsive to the timescales that can be involved in transactions on the property portfolio and this helps with the smooth running of the Fund.”(Nigel Holroyd, Head of Colliers Capital)
“Vicky provides clear, concise and technically sound advice. She is quick to grasp the legal and commercial issues and always remains conscious of context when providing her advice. Being able to confidently express that we can complete legal transactions extremely quickly is invaluable to the funds which I manage.”(Ed Crockett BSc (Hons) IMC MRICS)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014