HR Matters: Managing Sickness Absence
We would be delighted if you could join us for the launch our Bolton HR Matters business networking events; in conjunction with the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce.
Who should attend this session:
Business Owners, HR Managers, HR Business Partners, Heads of HR
What the session will deliver:
- A round-table discussion of the key issues affecting your workforce and how you can find solutions to these issues. We will launch our inaugural event with a discussion about managing sickness absence;
- An opportunity to discuss and share knowledge and best practice;
- Specialist legal advice and guidance delivered in a constructive and commercial way;
- Personal development and upskilling;
- Networking with like-minded professionals.
Delegates will be invited to submit questions and topic suggestions one week before the session.
Breakfast and refreshments will be included. We hope you can make it and look forward to hearing from you.
Wednesday 12th June 2019
09:00 – 11:00
1 Higher Bridge Street
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014