Green Breakfast Event – Oxford 20th June 2019
Create Value by Engaging in the Green Agenda
2019 has kicked off with a strong environmental focus, with the likelihood of further regulations and an increase in public pressure for businesses to adopt a more green and sustainable agenda. As such, we are hosting three Green Breakfast events this summer for landowners, property developers, educational institutions, local authorities, manufacturers and other key clients. The aim is to illustrate why a green agenda can be worth engaging with and how being ‘green’ can create new revenue streams and reduce overheads. We have an excellent panel of speakers who will talk through the commercial opportunities, legal implications and requirements, and be available to answer any questions you may have.
The key themes will include:
- How your business can benefit from engaging with the ‘green agenda’.
- How you can reduce your overheads by better managing your energy inputs and waste outputs.
- Whether you could make money from hosting renewable energy generators, with no capital outlay.
- What energy technologies are available and how you can take advantage of them.
- How incoming waste regulations might affect your business.
Thursday 20th June 2019
09:30am – 11:30am
5000 Oxford Business Park South
We would be delighted if you could join. Please RSVP below in order to confirm your attendance.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014