HR Matters – Defending Employment Tribunal Claims – Manchester – 19 September
We would be delighted if you could join us for the next HR Matters at Freeths Manchester Office, 5 New York Street in conjunction with the Greater Manchester chamber of commerce.
Who should attend this session:
HR Managers, HR Business Partners, Heads of HR, Business Owners
What the session will deliver:
- A round table discussion of the burning issues affecting your workforce and how as a member of the HR team or a business owner you can support them. Next month we will kick off the session with a discussion about defending employment tribunal claims.
- An opportunity to discuss and share knowledge and best practice.
- Specialist legal advice and guidance delivered in a constructive and commercial way.
- Personal development and upskilling.
What the session won’t be about:
- Chalk and talk (no power point!)
- Going through the finer details of case law
- Going over the basics
Delegates will be invited to submit questions and topic suggestions one week before the session
8.30am – 10.30am
Thursday, 19 September 2019
Breakfast and refreshments will be included.
Freeths LLP, 5 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4JB
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014