HR Matters – Handling Complex Grievances – Manchester – 14 November
HR Matters – Handling Complex Grievances
In conjunction with The Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, we would be delighted if you would join us for the next HR Matters seminar at our Manchester office on 14th November.
Who should attend this session?
HR Managers, HR Business Partners, Heads of HR, Business owners
What the session will deliver?
A round table discussion of the burning issues affecting your workforce and how as a member of the HR team or a business owner you can support them. Next month we will kick off the session with a discussion about handling complex grievances.
- An opportunity to discuss and share knowledge and best practice.
- Specialist legal advice and guidance delivered in a constructive and commercial way.
- Personal development and upskilling
What the session will not be about:
- Chalk and talk (no PowerPoint)
- Going through the finer details of case law.
- Going over the basics.
- Delegates will be invited to submit questions and topic suggestions one week before the session.
Breakfast and refreshments will be included.
Date | Thursday, 14 November 2019
Time | 8.30am – 10.30am
Venue | Freeths LLP, 5 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4JB
Click here to secure your place
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014