Employment Law 2 Day Event – A Practical HR Guide
This 2 day course gives HR professionals, people managers, supervisors and team leaders an indepth insight into employment law and the practical HR skills to resolve day to day HR problems.
Key topics day 1:
- The employment contract – required contents and necessary policies
- Recruitment and employment status – right to work and job descriptions
- Key employment legislation – dismissal, discrimination and other legislation
- Data privacy in HR.
Key topics day 2:
- Tackling misconduct
- Performance management
- Managing sickness absence
- Dealing with flexible working requests
- Resolving grievances.
Date – 9th – 10th March 2020
Time – Each day session will run from 10:00am – 4:30pm and will include lunch and refreshments
Venue – Freeths Sheffield, Fifth Floor, 3 St Paul’s Place, 129 Norfolk Street, Sheffield S1 2JE
Early bird tickets are available until Friday 28th February at £495.00 plus VAT
Standard tickets are £545 plus VAT
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014