Conducting Effective Disciplinaries – Employment Event
A free to attend round-table discussion of the burning issues affecting your workforce and how as a member of the HR team or a business owner you can support them. We will focus in this session on conducting effective disciplinaries.
Takeaways from this session will include:
- An opportunity to discuss and share knowledge and best practice
- Specialist legal advice and guidance delivered in a constructive and commercial way
- Personal development and upskilling
- Delegates will be invited to submit questions and topic suggestions one week before the session
- Breakfast and refreshments will be included.
Who should attend this session?
HR Managers, HR Business Partners, Heads of HR, Business owners, In-house Counsel and Recruitment Managers.
Date – Tuesday 11th February 2020
Time – 8:30am – 10:30am
Venue – Freeths Sheffield, Fifth Floor, 3 St Paul’s Place, 129 Norfolk Street, Sheffield S1 2JE
Due to space, you will be contacted a week before the event to confirm your place.
Please register your interest using this link.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014