The Future of Retail: Learn how to crisis-proof your retail business – Part 2
Alongside our recent Insider Trends Report – ‘Is your retail business prepared for disaster?’ And our recent webinar, ‘How to mitigate the impact of global crises on retail – Part 1’ (re-watch here), we now bring you the next webinar, Learn how to crisis-proof your retail business – Part 2.
- Why adaptability is retail’s best way to survive crisis/change
- Adaptable retail business models
- How to crisis-proof your retail business through scenario planning and policies
- Understanding the biggest risks to your retail business
- How to ensure you’re legally covered for crisis
Date: Thursday 24 September 2020
Time: 9.30am – 10.30am
There will be an opportunity to submit questions in advance, and also during the session, please submit your questions upon registration in the question box. Get in touch with email@example.com if you have any other queries regarding this webinar.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014