HR Matters: Supporting your employees through the cost of living crisis
We are delighted to invite you to our next HR Matters webinar in conjunction with the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce. In the session, our Manchester Employment team will discuss the ongoing cost of living crisis and what organisations can do to support their employees.
The session will provide vital information and insight for you to develop an appropriate people-focussed response plan and it will include:
- Your duties in respect of the wellbeing of your staff;
- How to change pay and benefits temporarily and permanently;
- Financial stress as a mitigating factor in poor performance, absences and disciplinary issues;
- Whether financial stress can be a disability;
- Helping managers deal with the effects of financial stress on their team members.
Date: Wednesday 2 November 2022
Location: Via Zoom
Please do share your thoughts and questions in the comment box upon registration. There will also be time for a Q&A where you can submit questions live on the day.
We hope you can join us.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014