Employment Law seminar: Atypical Terminations – fair dismissals for ‘some other substantial reason’
We are delighted to extend an invitation to join the London Employment Team for an insightful and informative seminar, providing a comprehensive understanding of ‘some other substantial reason’ (SOSR) dismissals in employment law.
Date: Tuesday 7th November 2023
Time: 8:30am – 10:30am
Registration and breakfast: from 8:30am
Seminar: 8:45am – 9:45am
Networking: 9:45am – 10:30am
Venue: Freeths, 1 Vine St, London W1J 0AH
The seminar will cover:
- Overview of the fair reasons for dismissal in employment law.
- Types of SOSR dismissals:
- Breakdown of working relationships.
- Romantic relationships.
- Breakdown of trust and confidence.
- Third party pressure.
- Reputational risk, criminal charges and convictions.
- Procedural fairness in SOSR dismissals.
- Examples of recent cases.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014