Oxford Employment and HR Forum: Managing sickness absence and supporting employees with mental health issues
The Freeths Oxford Employment Team are delighted to invite you to their next in-person breakfast workshop.
The workshop is free to attend and breakfast and refreshments will be provided.
Date: Wednesday 1st November
Time: 9:00am – 11:00m
Venue: Spires House, 5700 Oxford Business Park South, Oxford, OX4 2RW
Some of the questions that we will be answering include:
- How to support employees who are absent due to mental health difficulties.
- The responsibilities of employees who are off sick.
- Tailoring procedures to the nature of an employee’s absence.
- The options for managing absence when an employee has less than 2 years’ service.
- Conducting a fair capability procedure.
- Specific considerations when an employee may be disabled.
If you would like to submit any questions beforehand, please contact Nicola Wallbank.
If you have any questions regarding this event please contact Jordan Evans.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014