The challenge of scaling leadership and culture as an organisation grows
When companies are small, it’s easy. Leaders are connected to each element of the business; keeping everyone aligned and motivated. But as companies grow, great leadership becomes harder and harder to deliver.
Company vision, inspiring leadership and company culture must be planned and grown together to truly flourish. Scaling the key success drivers as you grow allows you to ‘cross each chasm’ and is ultimately what separates the great potentials from the world class.
Our panel of experts will address the challenges at each level of your business journey and cover practical tips and tricks on how to avoid toxic culture in a scaling business.
Date: Thursday 16th November
Time: 9:00am – 11:00m
Venue: The Bee House, 140 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, Oxfordshire, OX14 4SB
- Sharon Frost, Global HR Director, Oxford Pharmagenesis.
- Dr Petrina Carmody, CPsychol CSci, Chief Change Officer, Great Place to Work.
- Sharon Parker Lines, Deputy Managing Director and SVP Business Operations, Government and Regulatory Affairs, Astroscale.
- Rob Pilkington, CEO, Ebbon Group.
- What’s important at any stage for leadership and work culture?
- When should developing new leaders be factored into your growth plan?
- What does good leadership look like?
- Who are the leaders learning from?
- How do you foster positive leadership to build a positive work culture?
- How do you transition from an 8 person team to a 500 person company with multi-building and plan for effective leadership?
Let’s take a closer look at what’s involved in developing leaders, making communication happen, and sustaining these as an organization grows.
If you have any questions regarding this event please contact Jordan Evans.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014