Employment Law Update | Derby
2023 has seen another busy year in the world of Employment Law and HR. Join members of our East Midlands Employment team and other HR professionals and Managers in the new year, for an in person breakfast seminar.
Date: Tuesday 23 January
Time: 9:00 – Breakfast and Registration, 9:30am – 11:00am – Seminar
Venue: The Derby Conference Centre, London Road, Alvaston, Derby, DE24 8UX
In this seminar we will consider:
- A round up of key 2023 updates
- Notable cases that employers should be aware of
- Further changes to the law on holiday pay
- New legislation and other important changes to look out for in 2024
Our expert speakers will provide insights on various employment issues providing real life examples and best practice tips. You will be able to:
- Network with other managers and HR professionals over breakfast
- Choose from 3 locations and dates for maximum ease
- Share your experiences
- Leave confident and more informed about what employment law and HR issues might affect your organisation in 2024
Take a look at our other regions for this Employment Law Update:
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014