Awards & Legal Rankings
Where do Freeths stand?
Going the extra mile for our clients
We love hearing “and the winner is…Freeths!” and being appreciated for the work we do. For us, the best part of being a consistent award-winner is how often we’re recognised for delivering excellent service. Finding the best solutions for our clients is at the forefront of our firm – we are focused on you.
From outstanding service and diversity, to being a great place to work, here’s what makes us stand out.
- Ranked 57th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Rated Two Stars in The Best Companies to Work For
- Ranked 46th in The Lawyer magazine’s Top 100 UK law firms 2019
- Ranked 27th in the Social Mobility Employer Index 2019
- Advancing Social Mobility in the Workplace (Private Sector)
- ‘Firm of the Year’ in the UK Diversity Legal Awards 2017
- Silver Investors in People – an award recognising workplace leadership and management
- ‘Small Employer of the Year’ in the enei (Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion) Awards 2018
- ‘Diversity Champion’ for Stonewall – a charity supporting LGBT rights
- Law Society Accredited by Lexcel Practice Management Standard
- ISO 14001 accredited
- ISO 27001 accredited
- Cyber Essentials certified
Freeths in The Legal 500 and Chambers legal guides
We are celebrating another year of improved rankings and recommendations in the Legal 500, the official guide for the legal sector across the UK. It has also been another great year for us in the Chambers UK Guide.
- In Chambers 2020 edition we are ranked Band 1 in 8 categories and ranked in 38 categories. In addition we have an impressive 71 Leaders in their field.
- In the Legal 500 2020 edition we are ranked Top Tier in 20 categories and Recommended in 57 practice areas. We have 6 individuals ranked in the Hall of Fame as they have received consistent praise by their clients for continued excellence and are at the pinnacle of their profession. We have 29 Leading Individuals and 153 Recommended Lawyers, 13 Next Generation Lawyers and 12 Rising Stars.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014