Awards & Legal Rankings
Where do Freeths stand?
Going the extra mile for our clients
We love hearing “and the winner is…Freeths!” and being appreciated for the work we do. For us, the best part of being a consistent award-winner is how often we’re recognised for delivering excellent service. Finding the best solutions for our clients is at the forefront of our firm – we are focused on you.
From outstanding service and diversity, to being a great place to work, here’s what makes us stand out.
- Ranked 50 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Ranked 19th in the Social Mobility Employer Index 2018
- ‘Firm of the Year’ in the UK Diversity Legal Awards 2017
- Silver Investors in People – an award recognising workplace leadership and management
- ‘Small Employer of the Year’ in the enei (Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion) Awards
- Rated Two Stars in The Best Companies to Work For
- ‘Diversity Champion’ for Stonewall – a charity supporting LGBT rights
- Law Society Accredited by Lexcel Practice Management Standard
- ISO 14001 accredited
- ISO 27001 accredited
- Cyber Essentials certified
Freeths in The Legal 500 and Chambers legal guides
We are celebrating another year of improved rankings and recommendations in the Legal 500, the official guide for the legal sector across the UK. It has also been another great year for us in the Chambers UK Guide.
- In Chambers we rank in 3 categories with an impressive 6 ‘leaders in the field’ across our 12 offices.
- In The Legal 500, we are delighted that 164 of our lawyers have been ranked as ‘Recommended’, 24 have been ranked ‘Elite Leading Lawyers’ and 13 are recommended as ‘Next Generation lawyers/partners’. In addition we are ranked ‘Top Tier’ in 24 categories and ‘Recommended’ in 49.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014