Amanda Trewhella is a specialist employment solicitor based in our London office. She advises organisations on navigating all aspects of the employment relationship, from recruitment and the drafting of HR policies and procedures to advising on best practice for employee engagement and retention through to handling disciplinary and grievance issues and negotiating settlement agreements and severance packages.
She has advised on the defending of a variety of Employment Tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, breach of contract, holiday pay, whistleblowing and discrimination claims.
Amanda has significant experience of advising on the employee aspects of business acquisitions and reorganisations, including advice on the application of TUPE.
Amanda has advised on the bringing and defending of a variety of Employment Tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, breach of contract, whistleblowing and discrimination claims.
- Navigating Burnout: Strategies for Success
- The year ahead for HR: employment and immigration Law update
- Reducing the remedy: How an employer can turn a loss into a win at an employment tribunal
- Employment Law seminar: Atypical Terminations – fair dismissals for ‘some other substantial reason’
- Redefining Boundaries: Women leading the change for Inclusive Diversity, Socio-Economic growth, and Leadership
- Working Well: Managing Sickness Absence
- Recruiting talent in 2023: do’s, don’ts, and definitely the do nots
- Employment law webinar: How to convert a loss into a win – remedies in the Employment Tribunal
- Freeths’ London Corporate team advises the shareholders of Vero Screening Limited on sale to Accurate Background
- HR Matters Webinar – What you need to know about the New Job Scheme and more – 5th November 2020
- Remote Working: The Employment Law & Tax Challenges and Opportunities
- In-House Freethinking – The risks and opportunities of an agile workforce
- Webinar: COVID-19 – Phase 2 of furlough: preparing for a return to work – 3rd June 2020
- Webinar: Covid-19 – How to manage the impact on your staff now and into the future
- Employment Law Review – January 2020
- Employment Seminar: Performance Management – London – 3rd April
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas
- Employment Review – October 2018
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014