"I would like to take the time to praise the client care I received from Adrian Denton. Adrian has made what I thought would be quite a daunting process very easy to understand."
Adrian Denton has 10 years’ experience representing his clients in clinical negligence claims.
He deals with many types of medical and dental cases, from those of the utmost severity to complex claims of a lesser value.
Adrian is noted for his attention to detail and tenacious pursuit of his client’s interests to obtain the best outcome which properly compensates for the results of negligent medical care. He is a lawyer based in Nottingham.
Mentioned in the Legal 500, 2020 edition “Adrian Denton is very professional and his knowledge of the system is second to none.”
- A young lady with children who died as a result of negligently performed surgery. Adrian represented the interests of her husband and family from the Coroner’s Inquest through to negotiation of settlement of the compensation claim.
- Achieved a £300,000 payment for a lady who suffered significant permanent disability as a result of negligent treatment after a total knee replacement. The money was to go towards future care and adaptations to the home.
- Adrian pursued a claim against three defendants for a lady who had been incorrectly diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent unnecessary surgery resulting in permanent disfigurement. He achieved a significant settlement figure without the need to attend court.
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Action against Medical Accidents
“I would like to take the time to praise the client care I received from Adrian Denton. Adrian has made what I thought would be quite a daunting process very easy to understand.”(KS)
“Thank you for your patience with my many questions and queries and for explaining the legal terms and jargon in understandable ways.”(WF)
“It has been quite a worrying, stressful and painful time for me and I appreciate all your help, support and guidance. I will have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone in a similar situation as I found myself.”(CP)
“Thank you for all of your help guiding me through the process and always being available to take my calls when I have had queries.”(ED)
“Adrian Denton is very professional and his knowledge of the system is second to none.”(The Legal 500, 2020)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014