“Adrian has a strong tax practice. He is particularly adept at handling M&A transactions.”
(Chambers & Partners, 2023)
Adrian is a Partner based at our Sheffield office specialising in Taxation Services.
Adrian is also a chartered tax advisor (member of the CIOT).
Adrian is listed as a Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500 (2022 edition) and listed as an Up and Coming in the Chambers & Partners (2023 edition).
- Corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising on tax efficient legal structures for investments, including the availability of EIS and SEIS relief.
- Real estate tax structuring.
- Tax and legal structuring of private equity and co-investment funds.
- Acting for the taxpayer on HMRC investigations and disputes.
- Individual and corporate tax planning.
- Freeths advises on the world’s first university-based, operator-backed climate tech programme
- Freeths advises UniHomes and its founders on a minority investment by LDC
- Autumn Budget 2022: Tax aspects
- Freeths advises on the sale of Templars Medical to Nasdaq Stockholm listed, Dedicare A.B.
- Freeths advises Leafield Environmental on Amberol acquisition
- Freeths advises EH Smith Holdings on key acquisition during centenary year
- Freeths advise White Rabbit on £1.1million investment
- Freeths Advises International Public Partnerships on another PPP acquisition
- Autumn Budget 2021 – Key Points
- Budget 2021 – Key Points
- Understanding if it’s time to sell your technology business
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014