Ashley joined Freeths’ immigration department in 2018 as an immigration executive. She has worked in the legal sector since 2004. She is a specialist paralegal, having completed her training in 2010. She has specialised in immigration law since 2015.
Ashley focuses on finding a quick and effective solution to our clients’ immigration matters. She assists and advises both corporate and individual clients in all areas of immigration law. Ashley has experience in UK business immigration work and has supported corporate clients, leading universities and local authorities in their immigration matters.
She is particularly focused on Points Based System work and offers corporate support for businesses engaged in recruitment from overseas and in applications for entry clearance and leave to remain under Tier 1 and Tier 2. She also undertakes sponsor licence compliance work advising companies on ensuring they protect their licence and achieve right to work compliance.
Ashley has significant experience in non-PBS areas of work and achieves a very high success rate and impressive turn-around time on applications to join family in the UK and for those made by European nationals wishing to secure their position in the United Kingdom. Ashley has developed particular expertise in securing British citizenship in complex registration and naturalisation cases. She acts as a specialist advisor for the University of Leeds.
- Brexit Briefing: The Fight for the Deal
- Special Brexit Briefing: The Withdrawal Agreement
- Brexit Briefing: Mixed Signals Over Right to Work
- Brexit Briefing: May visits Brussels to see the EU27
- Brexit Briefing: News from the Conservative conference
- HR Seminar – Performance Management in the University Sector – 24th October
- Brexit Briefing: Crunch Time for Theresa May
- Brexit Briefing: Opposition to Chequers Plan
- Brexit Briefing: Prepare for Post-Brexit Britain
- Brexit Briefing: Deal or No Deal
- Brexit Briefing: Will there be a Referendum 2.0?
- Brexit Briefing: David Davis Resigns
- Brexit Briefing: Restarting Stalled Negotiations
- How to apply for settled status for EEA nationals and family members
- Brexit Briefing: Parliament Ping Pong
- Brexit Briefing: What will happen to Britons living in the EU?
- End of restrictions for Croatian workers
- Quick Guide – Tier 2 Sponsor Licence Compliance Requirements
- Brexit Briefing: The Customs Agreement Conundrum
- Advice for European Nationals Living in the UK
- The Windrush Scandal
- Brexit Briefing: It’s the Final Countdown
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014