Ateeq is a Director in the award-winning Birmingham corporate team and has a wealth of experience on a wide range of corporate matters. He advises a broad range of clients including start-ups, SMEs, owner-managed businesses and large corporates. Ateeq has considerable experience working with in-house legal teams and prides himself on developing close relationships with clients in order to become an integral and trusted business partner.
Ateeq advises on asset and share acquisitions and disposals (domestic and international), MBOs, MBIs, private equity transactions (in particular advising management teams), equity releases (including share buybacks and share capital reductions), investments, joint ventures, shareholder arrangements, corporate reorganisations (including demergers and corporate simplification exercises), family investment companies and shareholder disputes. He has also built a reputation for being the “go to” lawyer for more complex transactions where a non-standard approach is required.
- Advising Tarmac in relation to various corporate projects (including acquisitions, disposals and reorganisations).
- Advising Travis Perkins in relation to various corporate projects (including acquisitions, investments and reorganisations).
- Advising Hydrock Group in relation to a series of acquisitions, the (initial and follow-on) investment by BGF and other restructuring projects.
- Advising on the management buyout of Glanville Holding Limited.
- Advising Phoenix Ventures (Pvt) Limited on its investment in Quantum Clothing Lanka (Pvt) Limited and subsequent acquisition of Quantum Clothing Group Limited.
- Advising Group Europe Handling S.A.S on its acquisition of Cobalt Ground Solutions Limited from Air France and KLM.
- Advising Holovis International Limited and its shareholders in connection with a multi-million pound investment from Hong Kong based asset management company Road King.
- Advising the shareholders of Mofilm Ltd on the partial sale to New York based You & Mr Jones.
- Freeths celebrate success at the Midlands Dealmakers Awards 2022
- Freeths advise BGF-backed Hydrock on two acquisitions
- Freeths advises Leafield Environmental on Amberol acquisition
- Freeths advises EH Smith Holdings on key acquisition during centenary year
- Freeths corporate team advises on the sale of Vox Group
- Freeths Advises Escher Group Holdings Limited on Acquisition of Syslore Oy
- Freeths Corporate Team advises Brady Technologies on CRisk ApS Share Capital Acquisition
- Freeths supports Holovis expansion plans for Asia
- Freeths advise on the sale of Anisa Consolidated Holdings Limited to Sanderson Group Plc
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014