"On behalf of NTU I extend our thanks to Ben for his tremendous work, patience and enthusiasm."
(Tim Mee, Estate Transaction Manager, Nottingham Trent University)
Ben advises both businesses and individuals on a variety of commercial property matters, including acquisition and disposal work, property development, real estate finance and landlord and tenant portfolio management. Ben has particular expertise in both the education and care sectors and acts for some of the country’s leading universities and care home operators respectively.
Ben won the Nottinghamshire Law Society Junior Lawyer of the Year in 2014.
- Recently completed a 6-month secondment to a leading British building materials company based in Solihull, Birmingham.
- Advising care home operators/developers on the purchase, funding and sale of properties across the UK.
- Acting for a major student accommodation provider in relation to the purchase and development of prominent city centre properties in the East Midlands.
- Providing property support in a £100 million+ corporate sale of a major UK care home operator.
- Spearheading a successful appeal to the Solicitors Regulation Authority in respect of a compensation fund award to one of our major house-builder clients.
- Registering several landmark university buildings in Nottingham city centre, including the Newton, Arkwright, Waverley, Maudslay and Bonnington Buildings.
“Freeths have been advising Megaclose for many years, in relation to the acquisition, development and funding of our student accommodation portfolio. Ben leads the team providing our real estate legal services. He reacts quickly to our requirements, fully understands the needs of our business and provides a first class service”.(Paul Thrower, Company Secretary, Megaclose Limited)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014