"I would like to thank you for all your hard work in sorting out my father’s estate, it has been a pleasure working with you."
Charlotte Digby is a Director in the Family Wealth team based in Oxford and covering work in both Birmingham and Milton Keynes offices.
She deals with the administration of all types of estates, and has experience of dealing with larger and more complex high net worth estates including charitable estates. She also advises on the preparation of Wills, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Declaration of Trusts.
Charlotte joined the firm as a Solicitor in March 2015 and has 7 years experience. She is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and has passed the STEP Advanced Will Preparation examinations with a Distinction.
As a member of the Freeths Oxford Initiate team she is involved in running networking events for younger professionals in the local area. Charlotte is a member of the firm’s Green Group Committee actively promoting green awareness in the Oxford office and across the wider firm and actively takes part in fundraising events for the firm’s local and national charities.
Probate Application Solicitors
- Advising individual clients on wealth preservation through estate, succession and tax planning.
- Advising and assisting families with complex Declaration of Trust arrangements.
- Working closely with a number of charity clients on legacy administration matters.
- There is currently an NFT hype: is this a momentary trend or are they here to stay?
- What happens to your social media account when you die?
- UGOLOR & UGOLOR (2021) EWHC 686 Ch – Replacement of Incompetent Executor with Independent Administrator
- The Trials and Tribulations of being an Executor – Private Client Webinars – October 2020
- Witnessing Wills – Temporary Madness?
- Coronavirus: An update for the Personal Representatives of an Estate
- Coronavirus – Wills and Estate Planning Considerations During the Pandemic
- Farms and Estates Newsletter Spring/Summer 2019
To contact Charlotte or for more information…
- Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners
“I would like to thank you for all your hard work in sorting out my father’s estate, it has been a pleasure working with you.”
“Thank you for all your time, my mother spoke very highly of you and I can now see why she was so fond of you.”
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014