- Corporate restructuring, exit planning and mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising on tax efficient legal structures for investments, including the availability of EIS and SEIS.
- Tax and legal structuring of private equity investment funds.
- Acting for the taxpayer on HMRC investigations and disputes.
- Individual and corporate tax planning.
- Continuation funds – some key considerations
- Freeths advises Intralink Group on significant investment from Mobeus
- Freeths advises on acquisition of ADHD and Autism Assessment Clinic
- Freeths advises Evolution Water Services Limited on their recent sale to Phenna Group
- Freeths advises on sale of 3DPRINTUK to Solid Solutions
- Freeths advises Pitch International on the investment of D&G Events and Production
- Freeths advises on the sale of leading manufacturer of electron microscopes Tescan
- Freeths advises LACE Partners on significant investment from Mobeus
- Autumn Budget 2022: Tax aspects
- Freeths advises on the sale of Templars Medical to Nasdaq Stockholm listed, Dedicare A.B.
- Freeths advises Paycircle Limited on the acquisition of Paycircle by The Access Group
- Freeths’ London Corporate team advises the shareholders of Vero Screening Limited on sale to Accurate Background
- Freeths advises on significant investment from Palatine Private Equity into Cura Terrae Group
- Judges Scientific Plc acquires Geotek
- Autumn Budget 2021 – Key Points
- Freeths advises HCRG on the sale of its homecare provider businesses CRG Homecare and Allied Healthcare
- Freeths advises Twenty20 Capital on the transfer of ownership of PMP Recruitment to Challenge-trg Group
- Freeths has provided legal advice to Gym King on its multi-million-pound investment from FTSE 100 listed JD Sports.
- Freeths advises leading private investment firm Twenty20 Capital on disposal of Cordant Services
- Freeths supports leading private equity firm Mobeus Equity Partners’ investment in The Boundary
- Budget 2021 – Key Points
- Leading national law firm Freeths LLP advises on sale of Sovereign Asset Management Limited to Attivo Financial Services
- Freeths LLP advises VIPR Limited on investment by Tenzing
- Freeths advises on the sale of JGA Group
- Freeths advises the shareholders of Majenta PLM in its sale to Cutting Edge Solutions
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014