A highly experienced Real Estate solicitor, David specialises in development work. He advises clients in both the private and public sectors on a wide variety of complex development projects and has substantial experience of development agreements, joint ventures, site acquisitions and disposals, conditional contracts, options and promotion agreements, forward funding and other funding agreements, overage agreements, construction and planning.
He also has experience of institutional investment and landlord and tenant matters.
- Dealing with numerous development projects in Milton Keynes for the public sector owner (most recently Milton Keynes Development Partnership). These include many residential developments (including the current 400 unit Campbell Wharf development) and commercial development within the centre of Milton Keynes (including Midsummer Place, Xscape and MK Theatre and Gallery).
- Acting for Inter MK in relation to the development of the MK 1 Shopping Park at Stadium MK, which includes 235,000 sq ft of retail space and the MK1 Leisure Park, which includes a flagship Odeon Cinema and a variety of national restaurant chains.
- Acting for the private developer of Vizion, a major mixed use scheme within Central Milton Keynes, comprising a mix of commercial uses (including a major Sainsbury’s store) and 440 apartments.
- Acting for the developer of the recently opened 70,000 sq ft Grovebury Retail Park in Leighton Buzzard, including dealing with the acquisition, forward funding and letting.
- Acting for a number of substantial residential developers, including the acquisition of development land and disposal of completed plots.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014