Emma Bacon has experience of a wide range of IP matters including; trade marks, passing off, patents, copyright and design matters.
Emma’s contentious practice to date includes proceedings in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court and High Court, UK Intellectual Property Office, domain name disputes and social media takedowns. Non-contentious highlights include product and trade mark clearance, IP transactions and support on IP aspects of corporate and real estate transactions.
Emma also advises clients on advertising law and regulation, with particular expertise in comparative advertising issues and Advertising Standards Authority investigations.
- 2024 Advertising and Marketing IP Webinar Series
- No offence but – Offensive, Irresponsible, or Indecent advertising – When is it too much?
- Indecent advertising in fashion: Boohoo, Balenciaga and Pretty Little Thing
- Ambush Marketing: Create a buzz without getting stung
- Intellectual Property Webinars – Ambush Marketing – Playing by the rules – innovative or infringing?
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014