Farrell Tang joined Freeths in 2018 and trained with the firm, qualifying into the Corporate team in Leeds in March 2023.
During her training, Farrell spent time in the Corporate department, Commercial Dispute Resolution department (including as part of the legal team advising over 500 subpostmasters on their entitlement to the government compensation scheme following the group litigation against The Post Office) and a secondment to an investment fund manager where she assisted General Counsel with a variety of commercial, corporate and regulatory matters.
Farrell advises on matters ranging from traditional M&A, business and asset transfers, corporate restructuring, MBO’s, investments, banking transactions, share buybacks and private equity investments.
- Advising Definition Agency on it’s acquisition of Words&Pictures, Redhouse Lane Counsultancy, Topline Communications, Brand Vista and Schwa (Freeths advises Definition Agency on its third acquisition in seven months)
- Advising Linley and Simpson on the LDC backed merger with Lomond Capital (Freeths Leeds Corporate team shortlisted in Yorkshire Dealmaker Awards)
- Advising newco and the management team on the buy in/buy out of Star Brands Holdings Limited backed by Mobeus Equity Partners (Freeths take lead role on Deal of the Year | Corporate Deals)
- Carrying out a verification exercise and advice on an information memorandum for a medical technology business seeking multi-million pound investment
- Assisting a construction business on its transfer into an employee ownership trust.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014