Fiona has recently joined the corporate team in Leeds as a newly qualified solicitor.
Throughout her training, she has acted for clients across a broad range of sectors including hospitality and leisure, food and drink, retail, health and care and charities.
Recent projects, cases and deals:
- Fiona has assisted with a diverse range of corporate and commercial transactions including:
- Company formations, dissolutions and restoration matters
- Share and asset acquisitions and disposals
- Share buybacks
- General corporate, shareholding and company compliance matters
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014