Frances McKinnon has over 10 years post qualification experience as a property lawyer, has worked in residential conveyancing, and specialises in working with developers and their new build developments.
She acts for a wide range of developers including national house builders, local developers with smaller developments, bespoke exclusive developments, local authority and care home providers.
Frances has experience with varying funding arrangements and government purchase schemes. She has a track record of working with smaller developers to guide them through, what may be, their first new build development process.
- Acted for a national house builder where various funding arrangements were available and public bodies involved. Frances provided assistance and guidance, ensuring that exchange and completion deadlines were met and that the Local Authority were updated and satisfied throughout
- Frances was involved with advising a regional house builder on their bespoke exclusive development. She drafted legal documentation to allow for their innovative schemes and guided her Clients through the process.
- Assisted a Local Authority in their flagship development, by tailoring the documentation with the objective of reducing any delays between reservation and exchange of Contracts. Frances worked with the Clients to ensure they were provided with the information they require to monitor sales and access to all reports.
- Frances is involved in the complete process of the legal requirements of selling new build properties, and drafting all documentation.
- Transferring amenity land to management companies, and setting up management agreements.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014