"Harjit Saund stands out in particular for her ability to ‘get the job done’ with minimal input which stems from taking the time to fully and deeply understand the client and their requirements at the outset."
(The Legal 500, 2022)
Harjit is an experienced real estate lawyer specialising in complex landlord and tenant matters, investment transactions, property finance and estate and portfolio management. Her clients range from high net worth individuals to national corporate organisations. Harjit is the lead contact and client manager for a number of the firm’s key clients most notably one of UK’s leading sustainable building materials group, having completed secondments with this client in 2014, and for one of the UK’s leading liquid petroleum gas supplier.
Harjit is listed as a Recommended Lawyer in The Legal 500 (2022 edition).
- Acting on various property matters for a leading British building materials company.
- Acting on various property matters for a national LPG company
- Advised on the acquisition of a 17,000 sq. ft. office building for a well-known local client for its new HQ.
- Advised on the disposal of a £7 million office building for a property investment company.
- Provided corporate support on the property aspects for a brewery client on its acquisition of shares in a business.
- Acted on the acquisition of a £9 million manufacturing building for a property investment company that was off market and time critical.
- Acted on a £3 million refinancing of commercial and residential property.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014