"Helen Jones is a very capable and technically strong member of the team."
(The Legal 500, 2022)
Helen advises both lenders and borrowers on a full range of banking matters and has particular expertise in real estate investment and development finance.
Banking & Finance
- Acting for a debt fund in relation to senior and mezzanine real estate finance facilities across various sectors including retail, office, student accommodation and light industrial, often with cross-border aspects and ranging between £20 million to £100 million.
- Assisting a social housing provider with the refinancing of its shared ownership portfolios across the South East and Midlands.
- Acting for a borrower in respect of a £110 million mixed-use development facility.
- Advising a leading private equity firm on a £45 million bridging facility for the acquisition of one of Manchester’s most notable restaurant and hospitality destinations.
- Acting for a clearing bank on multiple investment, development and working capital facilities in the heathcare sector.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014