Jennifer Roe is a Planning lawyer within the Real Estate team, based at our office in London.
She deals with all aspects of planning law with a particular expertise in strategic advice, Section 106 agreements and planning appeals.
Jennifer is listed as a Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500 (2020 edition).
Drafting, negotiating and advising on Section 106 Agreements, Unilateral Undertakings and Deeds of Variation. Currently advising on the following schemes:
- The erection of 150 dwellings (with means of access to be considered) to include the demolition of the existing bungalows in accordance with amended plan received by the Council.
- The construction of 73 Dwellings to be provided for and used as Affordable Housing and associated works pursuant to the Planning Permission as set out in the Application.
- Erection of 5 storey building to provide 116 student accommodation units (Sui Generis), landscaping, access and ancillary works, following removal of a 49 space car park.
- The demolition of existing buildings and redevelopment comprising 14 residential dwellings together with associated access, landscaping and boundary treatments at the Site.
- The erection of a three/five storey building comprising 44 no. residential units (which are designated as Private Sector Rented Units), car parking, landscaping and other associate work as described in the Planning Application.
- Erection of No.19 houses and No.6 flats with associated parking, highway works and landscaping
- Judicial Reviews and challenges to refusals of planning permissions including planning litigation instructions in the High Court received from key household clients. The proceedings involve challenging and defending the planning decisions for a mix of important retail sites, merchants’ yard and medical facilities.
- Providing advice on Listed Building Consents, Conservation Areas, EIAs, Permitted Development Rights, CIL and planning conditions.
- Advising on compensation and agreements with Acquiring Authorities for Compulsory Purchase Orders including acting on CPO compensation claims at the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber).
- Drafting and negotiating Highway Agreements.
- Advising on planning issues for complex mixed use regeneration and development initiatives for a range of public and private clients.
- Advising in relation to planning enforcement action both threatened/actual and taking appropriate steps to remedy.
- Preparing and drafting Option Agreements.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014