Jeremy is an experienced transactional lawyer.
Throughout his career, Jeremy has advised a wide variety of businesses and companies from start-ups to large multi-national corporates on all aspects of corporate transactions including shareholders agreements, joint ventures, and investment agreements with equity providers, acquisitions and disposals of private businesses/companies, public company takeovers, flotations on the London Stock Exchange. Like all corporate lawyers Jeremy has a core skill of mergers and acquisitions expertise but has developed a specialism in advising companies on raising funds on the London Stock Exchange acting for both issuers and investment banks.
Additionally Jeremy has extensive experience of cross border acquisitions having conducted acquisitions for UK companies in China, USA, Spain, Russia, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Kazakhstan, Germany and India. Jeremy has also advised UK public companies on raising funds in the USA and Germany.
- advising on a three way merger to create Immotion Group, pre-IPO fundraise from Sure Ventures and the listing of Immotion Group plc on AIM
- advising Polemos plc on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Digitalbox Publishing(Holdings) Limited and acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Mashed Productions Limited and the re-admission to AIM via a reverse takeover
- advising Alexander Mining plc on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of e Light Group Limited, the sale of the entire issued share capital of MetaLeach Limited and the re-admission to AIM via a reverse takeover
- advising a channel islands registered, India based operating company on a £30 million placing and open offer on AIM
- advising Cloudcall Group plc, a UK registered SaaS business on a £12.5 million placing and open offer on AIM with a Regulation D exempt fundraise in the USA
- advising Digitalbox plc on a £58 million share capital reduction
- advising Immotion Group plc on several secondary fund raises on AIM of around £16 million
- advising Digitalbox plc on a £1.2 million fundraise on AIM and acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Tab Media Limited
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014