Lisa is a Managing Associate in the Trusts, Estates and Tax team based in the Oxford office.
Lisa acts for a range of clients including individuals, executors, trustees, charities and local authorities. She advises on the administration of high value and complex estates (which often involve a cross-border element or unusual grant applications), wills, trusts, succession planning and powers of attorney.
Lisa qualified as a solicitor in 2013 and joined Freeths in November 2020. She is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
In June 2023, Lisa completed an advanced STEP certificate in administering cross-border estates, receiving a merit.
Probate Application Solicitors
- Administering high net worth estates, including those with agricultural and business property, and advising in relation to tax mitigation measures and reliefs available
- Administering estates where there is a cross-border element including where the deceased was domiciled abroad, there is a foreign will or foreign assets and resealing foreign grants
- Unusual grant applications including attorney grants, interim grants, applications to prove copy wills and applications to pass over prior claims to a grant
- Advising individual clients on wealth preservation and family succession through estate and tax planning using wills which incorporate trust structures
- Advising on the role of lifetime trusts in estate planning
- Advising clients on the creation of personal injury trusts
- Preparing lasting powers of attorney and registering them with the Office of the Public Guardian
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014