“Liz provides a professional and efficient service at all times. She is pragmatic in her approach which makes things simpler for me as the client to understand complex matters. I enjoy working with Freeths and I hope the good partnership continues."
(Harmail Bains, Head of Estates, Travelodge)
Liz is a real estate partner based in our Leeds office. Her extensive expertise spans a variety of areas from commercial development, fund management and investment, landlord and tenant work and acquisitions and disposals.
Liz is recommended by the Legal 500 for local government work.
- Supervising the team in relation to several renewal leases, a new lease and subsequent underleases to GPs for NHS Property Services Ltd.
- Negotiating and advising a developer client in connection with the sale and lease back of part of a hospital site with the NHS.
- Various high value acquisitions and disposals of industrial estates and units, shopping centres and manufacturing plants for both major institutional investors and smaller funds.
- Acquisition of numerous development sites for developer clients.
- Various high value acquisitions and disposals and the estate management of industrial estates for a leading national builders merchant.
- Acting for a major international supermarket brand with their national portfolio.
- Leads the Travelodge Hotels Account and is responsible for managing it and supervising the team undertaking that work.
- Advising a local authority in connection with the disposal of various brownfield sites across a city by way of a phased multi site development agreement including the sale (subject to planning) of 6.5 acres of land. Liz is also advising the same council on the property aspects of various development and asset management projects.
“Liz provides a professional and efficient service at all times. She is pragmatic in her approach which makes things simpler for me as the client to understand complex matters. I enjoy working with Freeths and I hope the good partnership continues.”(Harmail Bains, Head of Estates, Travelodge)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014