"May we also take this opportunity of thanking you for handling this transaction in such a diligent and professional manner. Your calming effect on us did not go unnoticed either!"
(T. Deakin, Director)
Malin specialises in advising businesses on a wide range of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-ins and buy-outs, corporate reorganisations and restructurings, and early stage investment.
She acts for clients across a range of sectors including technology, manufacturing and consultancy. Malin is a corporate lawyer, well regarded for her highly attentive and solutions-orientated approach.
Malin is ranked as a Leading Individual in Chambers & Partners (2024 edition) and is ranked as a Recommended Lawyer and a Next Generation Partner in The Legal 500 (2024 edition).
- Advising the shareholders of a leading uPVC cable management company, and the UK’s largest manufacturer of steel wire cable tray, on the sale of the company to Nasdaq listed acquirer. The transaction was completed in a very short time frame, requiring the utmost efficiency from the outset.
- Advising Monica Healthcare Limited on the sale of the company to GE Healthcare. With over 80 shareholders in the company, this was a highly complex transaction which involved a statutory squeeze-out procedure.
- Advising the shareholders of Sleek Capital Limited, a fast-growing and popular high street makeup brand, on its sale to Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- Acting for Adestra Limited in connection with the investment by the Business Growth Fund.
- Advising Integrity Print Limited on its full range of corporate requirements, including restructurings and a series of acquisitions.
- Supporting the founders of an Oxford-based food start-up business on seed funding. This was a complicated case because there were four different investors, each with a different view. Malin successfully found a middle ground that the investors could agree on.
- Advising on a wide range of banking matters, acting for both banks and borrowers.
- Freeths advises Btomorrow Ventures Limited on its investment into FlexSea Ltd
- Freeths advises on the world’s first university-based, operator-backed climate tech programme
- Freeths advises on sale of Consilium Strategic Communications to ICR
- Freeths advises Intralink Group on significant investment from Mobeus
- Freeths advises on acquisition of ADHD and Autism Assessment Clinic
- Freeths advises LACE Partners on significant investment from Mobeus
- Freeths advises Paycircle Limited on the acquisition of Paycircle by The Access Group
- Freeths advises Btomorrow Ventures on its investment in Feel
- Freeths advises leading Oxford financial adviser
- Judges Scientific Plc acquires Geotek
- Freeths advise White Rabbit on £1.1million investment
- Exit Right: a new series of expert-led events for entrepreneurs launched
- Freeths advises LDC on the minority investment into Shaken Udder
- Freeths advises Centrica on investment in break-through hydrogen production technology
- Freeths advises HCRG on the sale of its homecare provider businesses CRG Homecare and Allied Healthcare
- Freeths team advises on strategic partnership between Hiplok and uvex
- Freeths advised Arkk on investment from Mobeus
- Oxford & Thames Valley webinar: Snakes and Ladders – strategies for the corporate ups and downs
- Freeths LLP advises Solidus Solutions on acquisition of Heathpak Ltd
- Leading national law firm Freeths LLP advises on sale of Sovereign Asset Management Limited to Attivo Financial Services
- Freeths LLP advises VIPR Limited on investment by Tenzing
- Freeths advises on the sale of JGA Group
- Freeths advises the shareholders of Majenta PLM in its sale to Cutting Edge Solutions
To contact Malin or for more information…
“We are impressed with the invaluable support that Malin and her team has provided us both before and throughout the transaction process. The Freeths team co-ordinated all aspects of our transaction and made it as seamless as possible.”(Cathy Acratopulo, MD and co-founder of LACE Partners)
“Many thanks for doing such a great job on behalf of the shareholders throughout the sales process. We really appreciated your professionalism, which was apparent throughout.”(Majority Shareholder)
“On behalf of Mark and myself I just wanted to say many thanks for your advice and guidance during the GPS acquisition process. It really is very much appreciated.”(A. Ayres, FD, Integrity Print Limited)
“[Malin was] very skilful in ‘translating’ what at first sight seemed quite daunting legal documents and concepts… I very much liked the fact that she tuned in to what worked best for me in terms of pace and level of detail.”(L. Brook)
“I would recommend Malin to anyone looking for pragmatic, commercial and tailored advice. She’s a very strong negotiator with excellent client service skills.”(Chambers & Partners, 2024)
“Malin Svanberg-Larsson was fantastic in all aspects.”(The Legal 500, 2023)
“Both Leon Arnold and Malin Svanberg-Larsson and their associate team are patient, understanding and professional throughout, and I will and do most certainly recommend them highly to others who need a corporate solicitor who values both their clients and their profession.”(The Legal 500, 2023)
“She has deep knowledge and a commercially oriented approach towards M&A.”(Chambers & Partners, 2023)
“Malin is excellent to work with, very professional and goes out of her way to assist.”(Chambers & Partners, 2022)
Malin Svanberg Larsson assists clients from a variety of sectors on early-stage investment, corporate restructurings and M&A. “She’s excellent all round,” says a client, explaining that “she has outstanding commercial and technical awareness, and she gets the job done.”(Chambers & Partners, 2019)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014