"May we also take this opportunity of thanking you for handling this transaction in such a diligent and professional manner. Your calming effect on us did not go unnoticed either!"
(T. Deakin, Director)
Malin specialises in advising businesses on a wide range of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-ins and buy-outs, corporate reorganisations and restructurings, and early stage investment.
She acts for clients across a range of sectors including technology, manufacturing and consultancy. Malin is a corporate lawyer, well regarded for her highly attentive and solutions-orientated approach.
- Advising the shareholders of a leading uPVC cable management company, and the UK’s largest manufacturer of steel wire cable tray, on the sale of the company to Nasdaq listed acquirer. The transaction was completed in a very short time frame, requiring the utmost efficiency from the outset.
- Advising Monica Healthcare Limited on the sale of the company to GE Healthcare. With over 80 shareholders in the company, this was a highly complex transaction which involved a statutory squeeze-out procedure.
- Advising the shareholders of Sleek Capital Limited, a fast-growing and popular high street makeup brand, on its sale to Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- Acting for Adestra Limited in connection with the investment by the Business Growth Fund.
- Advising Integrity Print Limited on its full range of corporate requirements, including restructurings and a series of acquisitions.
- Supporting the founders of an Oxford-based food start-up business on seed funding. This was a complicated case because there were four different investors, each with a different view. Malin successfully found a middle ground that the investors could agree on.
- Advising on a wide range of banking matters, acting for both banks and borrowers.
To contact Malin or for more information…
Malin Svanberg Larsson assists clients from a variety of sectors on early-stage investment, corporate restructurings and M&A. “She’s excellent all round,” says a client, explaining that “she has outstanding commercial and technical awareness, and she gets the job done.”(Chambers & Partners, 2019)
“Many thanks for doing such a great job on behalf of the shareholders throughout the sales process. We really appreciated your professionalism, which was apparent throughout.”(Majority Shareholder)
“On behalf of Mark and myself I just wanted to say many thanks for your advice and guidance during the GPS acquisition process. It really is very much appreciated.”(A. Ayres, FD, Integrity Print Limited)
“[Malin was] very skilful in ‘translating’ what at first sight seemed quite daunting legal documents and concepts… I very much liked the fact that she tuned in to what worked best for me in terms of pace and level of detail.”(L. Brook)
“Malin Svanberg Larsson advises clients on such corporate matters as buyins and buyouts, corporate restructurings and shareholder agreements, as well as M&A. One satisfied client states: ‘I can’t sing her praises highly enough. She’s very good. Very diligent and very responsive.’.”(Chambers & Partners, 2018)
“Excellent at making the process clear and understandable, incisive commercial acumen, able to summarise complex issues in layman’s terms.”(The Legal 500, 2019)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014