"Maxine has been marvellous at dealing with the sale of the house."
Since having qualified as a solicitor in February 2014, Maxine has acted for a variety of clientele (predominantly High Net Worth individuals) in all kinds of property transactions. Her expertise lies in delivering an exceptional level of care and customer service for all her clients, while providing the highest level of legal proficiency required to achieve their specific instructions. Maxine has a naturally outgoing disposition; a drive for high quality; and always strives to ensure that all transactions are progressed as swiftly as possible.
Her areas of expertise include:-
- High Net Worth freehold and leasehold sale and purchase transactions;
- Purchasing property with the benefit of planning permission;
- New Build transactions;
- Transfers of Equity;
- Transfers of Part;
- Attending to all lending facilities including re-mortgages and bridging loans (acting for both individual clients and lenders directly);
- Attending to title registration issues.
- Purchase of high value newly built property on the Wentworth Estate, Berkshire – to include reviewing planning documentation; ensuring transfer of relevant new build warranties to new owners; considering available Stamp Duty reliefs (subject to relevant tax advice); preparing and completing a necessary Deed of Easement; and progressing matters extremely swiftly (exchange and completion within 3-4 weeks of receipt of contract papers)
- Multiple re-mortgages of high value properties – to include both secured and unsecured loans on the same property
- Attending to urgent bridging loans to enable client to purchase high value property
- Purchase of development site for 3 properties – to include two simultaneous sub-sales of 2 of the 3 plots on site
- Purchase of high value small-holding farm land – to include commercial property on site and consideration of appropriate Stamp Duty tax reliefs (subject to relevant tax advice)
- LL.B (Hons) Law
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law
“Thank you so very much for all your hard work to get the sale through early. It’s a great relief to me that it didn’t go wrong at the last minute. I’m most grateful for your kindness and attention and cheery positive nature. It has made it all so much easier.”
“I just wanted to say how very impressed I have been with Maxine not just with her professional competence but also her tremendous professional patience and empathy on what has been quite a difficult transaction.”
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014