"Naomi Spring is a class act. She is the type of senior associate your want to bottle and give to your other relationship firms. She is personable, bright, fastidiously organised and very responsive. She is a great deal executioner, with good recall and attention to detail."
(The Legal 500, 2023)
Naomi is a Managing Associate in the London Corporate team who advises on a broad range of corporate matters, including private M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions, as well as joint ventures & shareholder agreements, reorganisations and restructurings.
She has a particularly strong reputation for advising clients on lower and mid-market M&A deals, where she acts on all sides of the fence for buyers, sellers and management across a wide variety of sectors. Her experience covers both domestic and cross-border transactions, and she regularly works with overseas partner firms to deliver transactions with an international element.
Naomi is well known for her personable service and pro-active, hands-on approach to delivering transactions.
- Advising various clients in the specialist manufacturing sector on the sale of their businesses to large scale companies with an international presence.
- Advising the UK subsidiaries of a global retail bank on a $60 million refinancing of its group.
- Acting on a five-step restructuring and management buy-out of a retail business for £16 million, including working closely with the group’s tax advisors to structure the transaction in a tax-efficient manner.
- Freeths advises Livingstone Skies on the sale of Livingstone Aviation
- Freeths advises on the sale of leading manufacturer of electron microscopes Tescan
- Freeths’ London Corporate team advises the shareholders of Vero Screening Limited on sale to Accurate Background
- Freeths advises on the sale of London-based mortgage broker CCA
- Freeths’ advises V.Group on strategic partnership with, and sale of English language testing business to, Ocean Technologies Group
- How is Coronavirus Affecting Private Mergers and Acquisitions?
- Freeths corporate insurance team advises on the sale of the trade and assets of Rural Insurance Group Limited to the Ardonagh Group
- Freeths advises Crown Worldwide on significant acquisition of Premier Workplace Services
- Freeths advises on the sale of insurance broker Wheatley Wright Insurance Services Limited to PIB Group Limited
- When can public be private?
- Freeths advises on £16.9m sale of specialist care provider Selborne Care to CareTech
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014