Since qualifying into Dispute Resolution, Natalie has gained experience of a wide range of claims within real estate litigation for both landlords and tenants including:
- Lease renewals, including both contested and non-contested renewals
- Break notices from the perspective of both the serving and receiving party
- Rent arrears and other breaches of lease
- Forfeiture and termination
- Advice on easements such as rights of access, rights of way and rights to light
- Trespass/possession claims
- Advice on tenancy agreements
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014