has a broad practice in real estate and finance. He works with a number of developer clients and is experienced in both residential and mixed-use developments
(Chambers & Partners 2019 )
Paul has wide-ranging experience in Real Estate, having worked in the North West real estate market for the last 20 years.
Paul handles a range of commercial real estate mandates and has particular expertise in commercial and residential development, portfolio asset management and acting for institutional investors across all property sectors.
Paul is listed as a Leading Individual in Chambers (2022 edition).
- Acting for a developer on the £36.5m acquisition of an investment property with medium term development potential in the south east of England
- Acted for an institutional investor on the forward purchase of a portfolio of purpose built student accommodation
- Site acquisition and assembly for a national developer for substantial new housing developments
- Acquisition of a site for a residential apartment development including negotiating complex acquisition and development finance arrangements with a Qatari sovereign wealth fund
- Acting for an institutional investor on the £25m refinance of a portfolio of residential apartment blocks
- Portfolio asset management for a number of clients, including a listed investment fund and a north west headquartered healthcare operator
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014