Paul Ockrim is an experienced Real Estate lawyer with over 20 years of experience. He is well connected across the UK commercial real estate sector with clients spanning all sectors to include retail, leisure, investment, banking and development.
Paul is a highly skilled and efficient real estate lawyer with outstanding communication skill and an unwavering commitment to meeting deadlines. Stemming from his close relationships with his clients, he is often regarded as a trusted advisor as opposed to simply a lawyer.
- Acting for a JV between Trinova Real Estate and Europi Property Group in acquiring 3 large office investments through the UK for a price in excess of £100m
- Management of Quiz Clothing retail portfolio throughout the UK
- Acting for an IDNO (Independent Distribution Network Operator) in operating and maintaining their local electricity and gas distribution networks throughout the UK
- Acting for an investor in acquiring one of the largest Shopping Centres in Scotland with over 100 tenants
- Acquisition of numerous sites for one of the largest Battery Storage operators in the UK
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014