We couldn't be more grateful for your honest, professional and human approach to this whole situation. You haven't hesitated in supporting us from the moment we reached out and it's always felt that you believed in us and had our back.
Paul Taylor is an intellectual property lawyer who advises clients on a wide range of IP matters, including those relating to trade marks, passing off, patents, designs, copyright, brand protection and general IP well-being.
Paul has particular expertise in contentious matters and the enforcement of IP rights.
Paul also advises clients on advertising law and regulation and has experience of Advertising Standards Authority investigations.
Paul has undertaken in-house secondments in both the UK and Singapore and has recently obtained a Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice from the University of Oxford.
- IP Disputes: How to avoid them and what to do when they occur?
- Intellectual Property: The Common Mistakes for UK business owners
- IP Checklist: What do buyers or investors look for?
- Advertising to children – the impact of getting it wrong
- Trade Marks in a Whole New World
- Zlatan fires shots at EA Games and FIFAPro drawing attention to the world of image rights once more
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014