"Paul has been the lead corporate legal adviser to the Evenbrook residential property group since 1994. His wealth of experience in banking and corporate transactions has been invaluable to us throughout a period of significant growth."
(Mike Poole, Managing Director, Evenbrook Group)
Paul is an experienced and knowledgeable commercial lawyer specialising in complex business structures and arrangements.
Paul is listed as a Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500 (2013 Edition).
- Advising an international company on the partial buy-back of its shares from one of its major licensee, including renegotiation of the shareholders’ agreement and licence agreement.
- Advising on the capital reduction demerger of a substantial property investment group, including stamp duty mitigation and the replacement of the loan facilities of the demerged companies.
- Acting on the sale and purchase of numerous solar and other renewable energy SPV companies. This included the sale of the issued share capital of the developer of Europe’s largest floating solar array on the Queen Elizabeth II reservoir.
Energy & Waste
Paul has extensive experience in the sale and purchase of companies developing renewable energy projects. He has significant experience of both ROC accredited and peak power projects.
- Acting for a NASDAQ listed company on the sale of the issued share capitals of three solar project companies to an investment fund.
- Acting for the acquirer on the acquisition and subsequent re-sale of the issued share capital of a ROC accredited solar project company.
- Acting for the shareholders in the sale of project company developer of Europe’s largest floating solar array on the Queen Elizabeth II reservoir.
“Paul has been the lead corporate legal adviser to the Evenbrook residential property group since 1994. His wealth of experience in banking and corporate transactions has been invaluable to us throughout a period of significant growth. Paul has advised on a range of acquisition, re-organisation and financing transactions. He is a trusted advisor with a style based on lateral thinking to achieve pragmatic, commercial solutions that add value and are always delivered in a concise, professional manner.”(Mike Poole, Managing Director, Evenbrook Group)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014