Sam Baker is an Associate in the Agricultural Property and Land Estates team.
He has experience in dealing with both agricultural and commercial property transactions.
He assists on a variety of transactions, including acting for landowners in:
- Sales and purchases of land and residential properties
- First registration applications and adverse possession claims
- Commercial leases, farm business tenancies and ASTs
- Surrenders of tenancy agreements including Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies
- Grazing licences and licences to occupy
- Deeds of grant, variation and release
- Highways and Commons statements
Sam qualified as a Solicitor in September 2019, having joined as a trainee in March 2019.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014