Since qualifying in to Dispute Resolution, Sarah has gained experience of a wide range of disputes including Real Estate Litigation, Construction, Commercial Litigation, and Insolvency.
Sarah is now specialised in Real Estate Litigation, and has dealt with wide ranging claims for both landlords and tenants including:
- Lease renewals, including both contested and non-contested renewals.
- Break notices from the perspective of both the serving and receiving party.
- Rent arrears and other breaches of lease.
- Costs liability and recovery including working with costs drafting experts on detailed assessment.
- Restrictive covenants including advising on release of covenants.
- Advice on easements such as rights of access, rights of way and parking rights.
Sarah has represented clients in court in small claims hearings, possession hearings and interim applications in both fast track and multi-track proceedings including costs and case management hearings.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014