"It was a real pleasure working with Steph and I would highly recommend her."
(Jane Hull, Underwriting Director Credit, Tokio Marine HCC)
Stephanie Gozney joined Freeths in August 2014 as a legal assistant in the Planning team, before starting as a trainee solicitor in March 2016.
Stephanie worked on a broad range of matters within the Planning team for over two years before choosing to qualify there. Stephanie spent the other 12 months of her training contract working on transactional real estate matters and commercial litigation.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on Section 106 agreements, Deeds of Modification and Unilateral Undertakings.
- Drafting and negotiating Highway Agreements.
- Advising in relation to enforcement matters.
- Advising clients in relation to certificates of lawful use or development.
- Carrying out planning due diligence as part of large scale site acquisitions and refinancing.
- Freeths secures planning permission for new state-of-the-art Care Home, Centre of Excellence and Headquarters Office on behalf of Hallmark Care Homes
- Freeths advises Travelodge on prime West London hotel funding
- Planning Law Update – March 2021
- Planning Law Update – November 2020
- Government study concludes that permitted development residential schemes create “worse quality” homes
- Coronavirus planning update: Other significant issues
- Coronavirus planning update: Enforcement
- Coronavirus planning update: Community Infrastructure Levy and Section 106 Obligations
- Coronavirus planning update: Permitted Development Rights
- Coronavirus planning update: Boris’ “new” deal?
- Coronavirus planning update: Automatic extension of English planning permissions
- Coronavirus planning update: Decision taking and impacts on five year housing land supply
- Coronavirus planning update: Plan Making
- Planning Law Update – April 2020
- Coronavirus: Planning Law
“At Milton Keynes Council Highway Adoptions we have been working very closely with Freeths to work on our highway agreements in relation to section 278 and 38 of the Highways Act. Stephanie has done a fantastic job working closely with us to refine our agreements so that they can cover all aspects of a highway agreement legally. It has been a joy working with Stephanie over the past couple years, she has been very professional and knowledgeable when dealing with our legal agreement matters and we look forward to working closely with her in the future.”(Jonjo McBride, Milton Keynes Council)
“Prior to qualification, Steph was the assistant on a case of ours which went to court. She totally impressed me with her ‘can do’ attitude and cheery nature. She worked extremely well under pressure with little sleep to ensure that the judge and barristers had everything they needed to ensure the success of the case and is a real credit to Freeths. It was a real pleasure working with Steph and I would highly recommend her.”(Jane Hull, Underwriting Director Credit, Tokio Marine HCC)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014