"I’d like to specially mention Tom Brown, for his dedication in getting a deal over the line and providing constructive solutions to mitigate any issues."
(The Legal 500, 2024)
Tom is a highly experienced partner in the corporate team specialising in mergers and acquisitions.
He studied at Birmingham University and Nottingham Law School, before joining Freeths in 2003.
Tom is listed as a Recommended lawyer in The Legal 500 (2024 Edition).
- Tom recently led the high profile multi-million pound buyout of Funeral Partners and continues to undertake all of their acquisition work.
- Tom recently led the complex sale of BWB Consulting to the CAF Group.
- Freeths celebrate success at the Midlands Dealmakers Awards 2022
- Freeths advise Carbon8 on Series A Investment from Vicat and EDF Group
- Freeths Team Advise on Luxury Packaging Deal
- Freeths win Corporate Law Firm of the Year 2020
- Montagu-backed Funeral Partners continues impressive growth following another year of acquisition activity
- Freeths close the deal for Natgraph – July 2019
To contact Tom or for more information…
- Nottingham Law School
- Birmingham University
“Tom has played an important role in our business over a number of years and helped support our rapid expansion and growth. Tom truly understands our business and we are always impressed with the quality, commerciality and efficiency he has demonstrated over the course of our long relationship.”(Phillip Greenfield, CEO, Funeral Partners)
“Tom and the team at Freeths yet again reinforce their value as a core component of my M&A team. Tom’s ability to balance technical excellence with commercial practicality, coupled with a collaborative style makes for an efficient, effective and very often enjoyable transaction.”(Paul Collins, Group Finance Director, BWB Consulting)
“Tom Brown was excellent. Available anytime time to answer questions and guide us with his wisdom and experience. A firm but fair negotiator.”
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014