“Toni's expertise on employment law is admirable. She has supported us in navigating many people issues, some of which have been complex.”
(Chambers & Partners, 2024)
Toni Hudson is a Managing Associate, qualifying as a lawyer in 2015, Toni specialises in all aspects of Employment Law. Her particular expertise lies in advising clients upon Employment Tribunal claims, disciplinary processes, grievances, restructuring and redundancies and TUPE.
Toni takes a commercial, pragmatic and tactical approach to problem solving. She is often commended by clients for her exceptional work and also her personable character.
Toni is ranked as an Associate to Watch by Chambers & Partners (2024 edition).
Employment Law Advice for Employees
- Successfully defending a constructive unfair dismissal claim where she appeared in tribunal and undertook the advocacy for this.
- Designing and advising upon a large redundancy programme resulting in the redundancy of around 200 employees across 3 sites.
- Achieving a strike out of a class action prior to a full merits hearing together with a costs award of £4000 in favour of the client.
- Judges Scientific Plc acquires Geotek
- Employment Webinar Series January – March 2022
- HR Leaders Roundtable: CENS – Collaborate, Experience, Network, Support
- So you want to go Hybrid?
- Oxford & Thames Valley webinar: Snakes and Ladders – strategies for the corporate ups and downs
- Employment Law Review – October 2020
- Employment Webinar Series: Achieving the new “normal” in the workplace: May – June 2020
- HR Seminar: Investigations – Getting it right – Milton Keynes – 22 October 2019
- Employment Seminar: Performance Management – Milton Keynes – 28th March
To contact Toni or for more information…
“We have found Toni to be very personable but also commercially aware. We have no issues recommending Toni for anyone needing solution-focused legal advice.”(Chambers & Partners, 2024)
“We always feel in safe hands with her and know we’re going to receive strong, reasonable, sensible advice and guidance.”(Chambers & Partners, 2024)
“I’m very happy with the support and advice given to us by Toni Hudson.”(Chambers & Partners, 2023)
“Toni Hudson has a good level of customer service and risk advice.”(Chambers & Partners, 2023)
“Toni Hudson deserves a big mention; professional, methodical, timely, supportive, engaging – we feel a great sense of comfort when Toni is involved and advising, and have been really impressed with the service provided.”(The Legal 500, 2022)
“Genuinely compassionate.”(The Legal 500, 2022)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014