Tristan has a wealth of experience dealing with developments, acquisitions, disposals, and lettings of all types of commercial property, including supermarkets, hotels, leisure parks, restaurants, industrial estates, and quarries, as well as advising on the property aspects of corporate acquisitions and refinancing.
He acts for a number of clients including investors, developers and leading retail and leisure brands.
Tristan trained with Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner and recently completed a secondment as in-house counsel to a global paint manufacturer where he advised on the management of their UK property portfolio.
- Acting for several of the UK’s leading supermarket brands in relation to acquisitions and developments.
- Advising various shopping centre operators in relation to their portfolio management.
- Advising both landlord’s and tenants in relation to lettings of retail space and other retail related landlord and tenant advice.
Drinks, Hospitality & Leisure
- Advising various hotel operators, including national operators such as Travelodge on acquisitions and other property related matters.
- Led on a number of acquisitions and disposals of leisure park operations.
- Acted for a number of restaurant and gym operators.
- Acquisition of numerous development sites for developers.
- Advised on numerous disposal, acquisitions and lettings of industrial estates.
- Acted as in-house counsel for PPG, advising on all aspects of their UK property portfolio.
- Acted for global mining operator, advising on its UK property portfolio
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014