Victoria has over 15 years’ experience in dispute management work, and has been a Professional Support Lawyer, both within law firms and on a freelance basis, since 2010. Victoria supports Freeths’ Dispute Management lawyers throughout all 11 offices.
- Developing and maintaining the know-how folders with precedents and guidance notes.
- Ensuring that lawyers, clients and external contacts are kept up to date on changes in the law using a variety of methods such as blogs, newsletters and articles.
- Delivering and organising training, assisting lawyers with the continuing competency regime.
- Undertaking a variety of legal, business and other research.
- Working on office procedures such as experts lists.
- Legal tech – maintaining efficiency and consistency by liaising with our Innovation and Delivery team on processes, systems and applications.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014