Victoria joined the firm in 2015 and qualified as a solicitor in 2019.
Victoria is a Senior Associate in the Sheffield Corporate team where she advises on a range of corporate matters. This includes company formation and restoration matters, acquisitions, disposals, fundraisings and drafting, negotiating and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts including shareholders’ agreements and partnership agreements.
- Freeths advises Btomorrow Ventures on its investment in Feel
- Freeths LLP advises SBD Apparel Limited on the £12m acquisition of a new unit in Rotherham, creating hundreds of jobs
- Freeths advises team.blue, a leading European supplier of digital solutions, on its acquisition of UK Dedicated Ltd.
- Freeths Sheffield Corporate team announced as Corporate Law Firm of the Year
- NASDAQ-listed Otonomo moves for Sheffield based The Floow
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014