Environmental & Planning Event – Planning for Tomorrow, Today
Freeths’ Planning and Environment Group invite you to attend Planning for Tomorrow, Today. A presentation from the Group focusing on solutions to the development challenges of today with post election commentary alongside applied futurist, Tom Cheesewright’s, observations on the development challenges and opportunities of tomorrow.
Topics will include:
- National Planning Policy Framework 2 – one year on
- The changing face of permitted development rights
- Mandatory bio diversity net gain
- Using recent case law on protected species surveys to challenge requirements
- Topical environmental issues and the Environment Bill
- The future of land use planning
- 5:00 – 5:30pm – Registration (tea and coffee served in the River Room)
- 5:30 – 6:40pm – Presentations from the Planning and Environment Group and Tom Cheesewright followed by Question and Answer Session in the River Room
- 6:40 – 8:30pm – Drinks reception and canapes in Churchill’s Bar
Date – Thursday 6th February 2020
Time – 5:00pm – 8:30pm
Venue – The Royal Horseguards Hotel, 2 Whitehall Court, London SW1A 2EJ
Spaces are limited so please book now using this link to secure your place.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014